Friday 2 January 2015




Hello my Fortean Friends. I thought for my first post on my brand new blog id offer up this video that was sent to me recently by a friend. It appears to show what I think is some sort of serpent (a large constrictor in particular) in the sea just off of Sanibel island in Florida. My first thought was that it could be a large ray but after watching it a few times what I thought was the wings of a ray look more like the body of a large snake.

Its common knowledge that large constrictors like the Burmese Python have made their home in the sun shine state and there is no reason why one of these creatures shouldn't spend a little time in saline water after all snakes are naturally great swimmers in fact the Anaconda due to its bulk spends most of its time in the water.

 I sent the link to this film to a zoologist/cryptzoologist friend of mine and all he could confirm with any certainty was that is isnt a giant oar fish. 

Naturally I welcome your comments and ideas as to what you think this creature could be.

Regards

The Curious Fortean


No comments:

Post a Comment