Wednesday 14 January 2015

UFO spotted hanging around North Tyneside.

Well an alien invasion it certainly isnt, but Craig Lowther from North Tyneside claims to have spotted and filmed the "craft" whilst letting his dog out into the garden around 11:30pm on Monday evening.

He told the Cronicle Live that:

“I always look up at the night sky when I go out because where I live you get a great view of the stars. But when I looked up I noticed what I thought was a plane travelling on an unusual flight path.
It was an unusual colour for a plane and it was not moving as you would expect a plane to move.”

However as yet we have been unable to trace the dog to get his version of events.

What do you guys think, as ever your comments are welcome.

For the full story click here



2 comments:

  1. Interesting video clip ! 😞 I live in South Shields, a few mile across the Tyne (in Gods Country 😊) It was very clear & still on Monday night...wish Id looked a bit closer !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. It is truly a marvelous post. Such posts are rare to be seen on a blog-spot blog. Anyhow, you have done a great effort.

    Get best class handmade bricks in UK from handmadebricks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete